- State Intellectual Property Office of China
- Ministry of Science and Technology
- Ministry of Commerce of the People's Republic of China
- Ministry of Culture of the People's Republic of China
- Ministry of Agriculture People’s Republic of China
- State Administration for Industry & Commerce of the People’s Republic of China
- General Administration of Quality Supervision,Inspection and Quarantine of the People's Republic of China
- The Ministry of Public Security of the People's Republic of China
- Ministry of Industry and Information Technology of the People's Republic of China
- China Customs
- The State Administration of Radio Film and Television
- The Supreme People's Court of the People's Republic of China
- State Forestry Administration of the People's Republic of China
Wen Jiabao: to enhance IPR protection and management
15:06, November 27, 2009
On November 23, Xinhuanet has issued the complete speech of Premier Wen Jiabao. Titled with “To Play Technology’s leading role in China’s Sustainable Development”, the speech pointed out that we should further promote the combination of economy and science, fully exert the role of market in S&T resource allocation, increase input into independent innovation, and pilot enterprises to becoming the main body of the technology innovation.
Premier Wen said that strategic policy making, technical innovation, pioneering talents and industrialization are decisive factors of China’s future. We should facilitate the cooperation of industry, university and research and the industrialization of S&T achievements; we should enhance the creation, mobilization, protection and management of intellectual property rights (IPRs) and support the construction of an innovative country.
Our S&T policy focuses on innovations, and we should create a fine environment for S&T workers to discuss freely, research intently, and explore independently. The society should respect knowledge, talents, practices and creation, and elevate the independent innovation ability and scientific literacy for all Chinese citizens.
Source: IPR in China